Students wishing to take a Graded course on the Pass/Fail grading basis must discuss their interest with the instructor. If the instructor agrees, the student must submit a Pass/Fail Request Form and upload the instructor’s email approval.

Be aware that graded courses taken on a pass/fail basis cannot be used to count towards the 48 credit required for MEM or MF degree or toward program requirements. Once the drop/add period is over, the grading basis cannot be changed.




Policy owner
Student Services