Change Programs

Students may request a change to their program area of study up until the end of the first year of enrollment by submitting the Program Change Request Form. Students are encouraged to highlight academic and career benefits for the change in their program area.

Be sure to refer to the list of required and recommended program prerequisites for the new program area; priority will be granted to those students who have already met the prerequisite requirements for the program area that they seek to move into. 

Approval or denials are granted by the Program Chair of each concentration. In some but not all cases, a new academic advisor will be assigned to the student.

Add a Program

Students interested in adding the Master of Forestry degree (Forest Resource Management concentration) to their MEM degree (or vice versa) must follow the same procedures outlined above. 


Related Policies


Policy owner
Student Services