To schedule a phone or video meeting with a member of the Admissions Team to learn more about the MEM, MF, or DEL-MEM programs, or to discuss the admissions process, please contact:
Watch Archived Info Sessions
If you are not able to attend one of the scheduled info sessions, you can still learn about the Nicholas School community and Duke's environmental master's degree programs by viewing recordings of past events.
Info Sessions By Degree
The Importance of Forests: Responding to Local and Global Environmental Issues (MF) (Hosted by Jeffrey Vincent, co-chair of the Master of Forestry (MF) degree)
Duke Environmental Leadership-Master of Environmental Management (DEL-MEM) (Hosted by the Admissions team)
- Concurrent Degrees: MEM/MF + MBA (Hosted by Katie Kross, managing director of the Center for Energy, Development and the Global Environment (EDGE); Erika Lovelace, Nicholas School registrar; and a current MEM/MBA student)
Info Sessions By Program Area
- Business and Environment (BE) (Hosted by BE Chair Deborah Gallagher)
- Coastal Environmental Management (CEM) (Hosted by CEM Co-Chair Pat Halpin)
- Energy and Environment (EE) (Hosted by EE Chair Timothy Johnson)
- Ecosystem Science and Conservation (ESC) (Hosted by ESC Chair John Poulsen)
- Ecotoxicology and Environmental Health (EEH) (Hosted by EEH Chair Jim Zhang)
- Environmental Economics and Policy (EEP) (Hosted by EEP Chair Elizabeth Albright)
- Water Resources Management (WRM) (Hosted by WRM Chair Jim Heffernan)
Nicholas School Community
- Stanback Dean Toddi Steelman discusses the Nicholas School of the Environment’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion with our MEM students and faculty member Betsy Albright.
- Ask a Nic Schooler - MEM and MF students answer questions about studying at the Nicholas School and living in Durham. Hear their take on an average week, balancing work and social life, Nic School culture and what makes Durham a great place to live.