My expertise lies in theory of common-pool resources (CPR) and governance of marine social-ecological systems with the emphasis on adaptive co-management and other forms of multi-level governance arrangements. Please visit my website for more information about my research.
School DivisionMarine Lab
- Strengthening Fishing Organizations in Mexico awarded by Walton Family Foundation
- The role of socio-economic and governance information in the evaluation and design of Fishing Refugias in Mexico awarded by David & Lucile Packard Foundation
- CNH2-S: Measuring adaptive responses that strengthen governance of marine resources along the Baja California Peninsula awarded by National Science Foundation
- Develop a Work Plan to Strengthen the Governance of Fishing Organizations in Mexico awarded by David & Lucile Packard Foundation
- Developing a methodology and data quality protocols to enable global SSF databases contribute to the implementation of the SSF Guidelines awarded by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations